How to make sure your home is gas safe
Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning affects thousands of Brits every year and in severe cases can kill.
It can be caused by unsafe boilers, gas cookers or gas fires which have been badly fitted or poorly serviced. As well as causing CO poisoning, these faulty appliances can also cause gas leaks, fires and explosions, putting your household in danger.
If you don’t know what to look for and are unsure if your appliances have been serviced correctly by a qualified and registered gas worker then you and your family could be at risk.
There are a number of things you can do to ensure your gas appliances are safe, so watch our video where Sarah Hill from Gas Safe Register gives her tips and advice on making sure your home is gas safe.
For more information visit www.gassaferegister.co.uk.
Transcript currently unavailable